The Smiling Acres Music Festival is taking place from July 2nd-July 4th and the Q wants to hook you up with tickets to the show!
The festival will take place at 3060 N. Johnson Rd, Trufant, MI.
LINEUP: Mark Lavengood Band, Myron Elkins and the Dying Breed, Lady Ace Boogie, Earth Radio, Fauxgrass, Pink Sky, Nicholas James Thomasma, Patty PerShayla and the Mayhaps, Cabildo, Zuma, Barbarossa Brothers, Isaac and John from Desmond Jones, Rich and Tim from Deepfall, Ben Traverse, Jimmy and Jacqueline, Acoustic Yoga, the Deep Stare, King Possum, open mic, Saturday Fireworks display, and a John Prine Tribute Set.
- enjoy the great outdoors
- family vacation and camping
- experience live music in an abundantly spacious, outdoor atmosphere
- participate and engage with community
- regional craft and food vendors
- 5 public lakes within 5 miles
- trails for hiking
TICKETS: Weekend passes are $50 for adults and $20 for kids and includes camping.
Register to win Tickets Below